I was catching my breath when I woke up from a bad dream. Hus!, I though it was real and I could still feel some goosebumps as I rush towards the kitchen to get some water. It was scary, not on the horror side, but because it was about realities of my life.
'Twas 4:00 am, when I gazed on the wall clock. I decided to watch TV for a while but after just 10 minutes, I easily fall asleep at the sofa. And to my horrors... the dream continued. Whoah! I struggled for few minutes before I finally recover my senses. After that, I decided to wake up for good and take a shower to ready myself for work - at 5 in the morning.
6am.
I was at the bus stop watching school children from across the street who were rushing towards the nearby primary school. It was still dark (sun rises past 7:00 in Singapore), the breeze was cool, and I was the only office worker at the station. Realizing that I was alone, it gave me an eerie feeling. I had thought of leaving the house early to help myself forgot that bad dream, but gee... I was wrong. My hair started to raise.
What was the dream all about?
Hmm.. forget it. I don't feel comfortable talking about it yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment