If driving is not my "thing", then don't expect me to love cars!
But that exactly what I have done this afternoon. Jared and Melvin enticed me (again) to watch a car show at Sentosa. At first I refused, thinking I wouldn't enjoy watching cars. Jared for sure would be very please knowing that is his passion - not me! But when Melvin told me that he will be shooting for the "babes" on the cars on display, that flashes the green signal for me. Hmm... this might just turn out exciting, I though.
Well, there were lot of cars - beautiful cars, nice car racing events, and plenty of moto gears to scout, but babes? Nah. Okay, there were few but not on the caliber of my liking.
I think, I just expected too much. I've watch similar shows in Japan and HK but this one was... never mind.
The ladies deserves appreciation, I acknowledge that, for being sporty and game. It's not easy to be on display where men will be ogling on you all day long. Hence, I just took pictures of these gutsy girls.... and forget the cars. I'll leave that to Jared - he's good on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment