Church...
Aba, bumait ako today. Hehehehe.
I attended a fellowhip at EveryNation. I found this church nice since the format of worship and style of teaching is very similar to that of Victory - my church in Manila. I also feel at ease in this church because some of my friends in photography are also attending here. Che and Arjie are here, and I know Marc ang Phoebe are also regular attendees.
But the most important thing... I felt blessed everytime I attend church here. Ika nga, nababawasan ang sungay ko.
Last week, I got a chance to meet Erik the husband of Donita Rose. Today I met a friend of Arjie, named Abbey Cruz, na super ganda. Pang artista ang beauty at geesssss... mabait and very pleasant pa. Before she left, she agreed to pose for us next week.
Hmm... mukhang maganda and next weekend ko. Abangan...
No comments:
Post a Comment