Tuesday, July 4, 2006

Nudes...male?


Okay, the Studio Clinic last Saturday was successful. And now, I am getting request - left and right - asking me to organize another Studio shooting.

What particularly interest me is the theme of Male Nude Photography. Ehem... hehehe, I know what's in your mind, but lemme continue. I found this theme very challenging. Female nudes, I know it's also cool but there there's a lot of photographers who do that. But male? C'mon it's not that common, right? They say that it's more challenging and you're options are limited, but who can confirm? None in the group had done it and now... they're asking me to organize one!

Then last Sunday, someone whispered asking me if I can do male photography. The model is a body builder and wants to create a slambook.Ayaahh!!! Sige na nga male model, nude and mr body builder, sabay! When...? hmm, to be arranged pa. Shhh!


No comments: