Monday, July 17, 2006

Pantene, Pond's and Mutya

Teka bakit medyo commercial yata ang title?

Kase po, one of our our models last Saturday was Jeanne Harn former model for Pantene Shampoo and Pond's, while the other was Abbey Cruz a runner-up of the 2005 Mutya ng Pilipinas beauty pageant. Now, can you imagine how pretty the girls could be? Yes, they are not only pretty - they are very very pretty!

Sabi pa nga ng lady photographer namin na si Phoebe Aviles dun kay Jeanne: "your beauty is elemental".

That words actually kept me wondering. What does she meant for that? It sounds like our model has elven beauty traces - aka Liv Tyler look-a-like. Hehehe.

Basta for me, I just enjoy watching the masters Marc, Raph and Tolitz perfecting their craft in photography. Of course, I join in the fray and took pictures too but I did it with prudence. Would you believe, I have only taken less than 50 pictures? Gee, that's far from my average of 300 shots per outing. But it's all worth it. I learned how to frame the models, how to capture emotion on print (digital image), and importantly I obtain first-hand learning experience from the gurus.

And the pictures?

Sorry! I really wanted to post it online but I still haven't secured the permission from the models. I don't want to invite trouble like being sued. Kaya, you there my friends in the Philippines, get some pamphlets of Pantene shampoo, and surely you'll get the idea of our model.

Pictures? Kulet! Next time na sabi.

No comments: