Saturday, July 29, 2006

Stressful

I already promised not to write about work, but forgive me for breaking it. I am just not okay today and I need an outlet. Hah!

Remember Jiang my new PM? That asshole? Alamah! He's hitting me again.

Just when I thought that we have neutralized the critical issues at OCBC project, this new PM made an "issue" with our customer. I don't know if he is trying to gain pogi points or he's just simply stupid. He had a problem listening and would like to insist on what he though is okay - which turns out the contrary most of the time. He even solicited unwelcomed argument with our client to the point that the customer threatened to request for another PM. What's worse, he wanted me to explain in full details - I meant step by step procedure - on how I troubleshoot the problem on networks - because he wants to show off to the client that he understand the situation. And when I refused to discuss it over the phone, he raised his voice. In retaliation, I put down the phone an refused to answer his calls.

Fuck him!!! Ayahh! He's picking a fight with me? He really don't know what trouble he's getting into.

I never back out from any fight not even bend for reconciliation, and when I hit back, I do it so hard that my opponent would curse me in their entire life. In my previous corporate life, I have run into many foes and I would not survived and rose to the ranks if I didn't battered them to pieces. I didn't have regrets whatsoever - it's just work. They have bruised me too - badly!

And this newbie is picking a fight with me? tsk tsk tsk...

Before he can do any move, I called up the sales manager of the project and explained the situation. Then I called our department head and also explained what really happened. Few minutes later, the new PM send me an SMS requesting for a meeting. I didn't answered his text message. I want him to complain to our head and turn this into a full blown trouble.

I was angry!

No comments: