I went out of the house quite late today. I could have stayed the whole day only if I got a Sinigang mix, but I run out of stock. At around 3pm, I've decided to go to Lucky Plaza to buy some Pinoy food and and the same time follow up my Credit Card application at the OCBC Orchard MRT branch.
I didn't stayed long at Lucky Plaza. I couldn't bear the noise and crowd in the area, and I hate the sight of our Filipina "modern heroes" flirting with olive-colored guys. Let me clear myself, I am not against Filipina having foreigner boyfriends. What I loathe was the reality that most of these Filipina were married and these foreigners were like vultures who were taking advantage of them. Anyway, I'll not talk about it now. That' not what I wanted to share with you.
Okay, back to what I wanted to tell you. I was strolling along the Orchard road from Lucky Plaza with the intention of walking up to Plaza Singapura when I pass by at the Centrepoint. Since I was only doing street photography, I was though of taking a peep at the atrium to see what new inside. To my surprise, I saw Henry and Arjie setting up their gears. They told me the fashion show today was very good and the models were caucasians and professionals. Hmmm.. and indeed, the models were great and could pose very well. When Marjay appeared at the catwalk, I readily wave my hand to catch her attention. She just smiled when she saw me. Arjie and Henry, look surprised when they realized that one of the models recognize me.
Well, my day was good. I got good fashion show shots. 
Here's a sample of my take. More photos can be seen in my album:
http://www.photonski.com/sons_of_jorge/LeaveUOSBehind
No comments:
Post a Comment