Sunday, June 25, 2006

another lazy weekend

Too tired and lazy to wake up in this rainy Saturday... I decided to skip the scheduled shooting at NUS High School. This would be a nice opportunity to practice sports photography, I thought, but the place is just too far. Besides, I need to do household chores... hehehe... alibi!

Pero hindi rin nakatiis. At around 1pm, I packup my camera and headed towards NUS. I pass by at City Hall MRT to see Len, who's also going to the sportsfest. We arrived at the place at around 2:30... and found no one. Hah! the activity was already finish. Yah... bad trip.

We decided to go back to the City to check for Cokin Filters and also check for lens. We first went to Cathay Photo, TCW, and then at Funan Mall but found no filter. Tsk tsk tsk.. but it was just not our day. Anyway, we decided to proceed to Eastpoint mall and watch the Ms Singapore World 3rd presentation show. As expect the photonski guys were there and as usual... we were very gaudy. Ah never mind the people lah, as long as we don't disturb anyone - we're just having fun.

The Ms Sg show? hmm... Mssg00just like the last weekend, not much funfare and the contestants were presented in jeans, swimswear and casual dress. I didn't enjoy much of the show. I was busy taking picture of the current Ms Sg World 2005. She's much more beautiful than almost all of the candidates. Kahawig pa ni Imee Marcos.

Another lousy weekend. Huh!

No comments: