Saturday, June 10, 2006

my lost CF card

If you did read my blog last May 7, surely you would remember I lost a CF card containing... my first "portrait try". Well, good news! I found it, and you know where? Inside the washing machine under the spinning wheel.

It's Friday, and as per my regular schedule, I usually do my laundry right after my dinner. Tonight, I've notice something funny with my washing machine. It has this particular sound when the wheel is rotating, and I was suspecting there is a coin stuck inside. I took out my screw driver and open up the wheel. Lo and behold, my lost Lexar CF memory card was there. I wasted no time, hot air dry the card and clean up any traces of residue in the contact pins. I also dip it with cleaning fluid (mild alcohol) then let it dry for and hour.

Hah! when I plug in the card in the card reader, I was simply amazed that IT WORKS. YESSSS!!!!

and some sample shots of model? hehehhe... here..

No comments: