Monday, June 12, 2006

Philippine Independence Day in Sg

Finally, my fever had subsided. I am still feeling some chill and body pains, and my colds is still -ugh- bad!

But that did not stop me for doing what I enjoyed most - photography. At around 2pm, I went to Kallang Theater to watch the Philippine Indepence Day celebration. Of course, my main intention was to take pictures of the activities. If got lucky, perhaps I can find some beautiful Pinays whom I can use as portrait models. Gee, I am getting addicted with this hobby... pag pindot ng camera trigger. Sabi pa nga ni Melvin, certified addict na daw talaga! Hehehe...

As expected, the rest of the Photonski gang were there. I saw Franz, Jared, Melvin, Joanne, Ralph and many more. Kanya kanyang tira and position. Me?, lah... I just walk around and take pictures of the beautiful (and ugly) people among the audience. The rest of the group stayed in front of the stage and enjoyed taking pictures of Jolina Magdangal and Dingdong Dantes. I tried to avoid joining them infront because the crowd was so rowdy. Sus... baka masira pa ang camera ko, mahal ito noh!

Okay.. here's a picture of the crowd.Kallang01

and of Jolina

Jolina01


No comments: