Monday, June 5, 2006

Peru Musicians


Back in Singapore... finally

I got out of the house late today, 4pm, to be exact. I just feel like staying home and do some household chores. Nakakatamad. Besides, there not much activity around to shoot.

Church... hmm, that's a good idea. Para naman mabawas bawasan ang sungay ko, and I thought of attending church in St Joseph Cathedral at 6:30pm. And since it was still early, I decided to pass I pass by Orchard to take some street life pictures.

Well... I got lucky! I saw this trio performing Peruvian Music on the street. I tell you, their music was fantastic. I was even tempted to buy one of their CD. For sure, I didn't waste time - I immediately pull out my camera and started taking pictures. But only after taking few shots, one of the performer who speaks in Spanish (the one in the right), told me that they don't allow taking pictures. Hmm... okay, I didn't argue, and I understand him of course because I took 4 Spanish subjects way back in college. I just silently withdraw at the back of the crowd, waited for several minutes and then... started taking pictures again. Hehehe... I could see the eyes of the performer who warned me - it's burning! What would he do? Got out from his platform just to stop me from taking pictures? Huh!

Using my telezoom lens, I took few more close up pictures then went away. Oh, their music, by the way, was fantastic!



No comments: