Sunday, April 1, 2007

a visit from a friend

My phone starts ringing at around 10am. My colleagues learned that I was admitted at the hospital and had undergone surgery. Among the most persistent callers were Glenn, Rey Tuazon, Bem, and of course my buddy Tolitz. They all wish me to get well soon. It was a nice feeling to know that you have some friends who cares when you're sick. It makes you feel good and boost up your morale to... get well soon!

At around 4pm, I got an unexpected visitor. Tolitz pass by at the Changi General Hospital and paid me a visit and gave me a rare Photonski pin. I was very touch by the thoughtfulness of my friend. He left an hour after.

I spend the rest of the day in bed. I sleep, sleep and sleep again. It was a very nice day to rest - my first time since 1991.

No comments: