Thursday, April 5, 2007

gary v

I wake up early this morning. I am still on Medical Leave but my body rhythm seems not to agree with it. I tried going back to sleep but was just useless. My mind was fully awake and I got no choice but I to get out of bed and prepare my breakfast.

At around 10:30, I got out of the house with my camera and went to the Victoria Theater. The Bagong Pinoy together with other Filipino organization in Singapore set a lunch date/interview with Gary. And yesterday, Glenn asked me if I could cover for the group since there's no one in Photonski who is available for the event. I know that I am not yet fully recovered from my operation but I need to know how well I am as of today. If I don't feel anything with my wound after I cover Gary V, then I could decide to go with the group to Sepang. Photonski is leaving this Friday for the F1 Sepang Malaysia circuit... and I am desperate to join.

I arrived the Vietlang Restaurant at around 11am. I saw Bong Odal and Alan Caparas who were also covering for another group. Bong was surprise to see me and was actually worried with my wound. I felt heartened his concern, and assured him that I am fine.

Gary arrived at around 12pm. He was smiling and shake our Gary01_web
hands as he enters the restaurant. He was very warm and very friendly, and I could really see that it was real and not for show off. Even during interview, he never hide his real self and was very vocal with his faith. Gary was simply amazing and his energy is contagious.

After taking pictures during the interview, we asked him to pose for us at the entrance door. He gleefully poses for us.

Oh, by the way. Donita Rose was also there. I only took few pictures of her because my main objective was Gary.

We left the place after an hour.



No comments: