Even sinners go to church! Yes, this very sinner decided to shed off some scales of transgression in my hide and did hope to receive blessing. And you may not believe me but I actually had been blessed.
Pastor Larry of EveryNation church delivered a very powerful homily about Goodness. He literally spelled the word and gave stories in each word to illustrate his point. I was attentively listening to his homily when a lightning struck in my heart. It was the message about forgiveness - forgiving your enemy of their trespasses.
Tell me, can you forgive someone who was never remorseful of his offense? Or worse, can you love someone who deliberately put you to test and then enjoys when you fall for the trap? Oh my... it's hard to practice what you believe, isn't it?
But just what real Christians do... I have forgiven Jared, and the people who offended me. No conditions and no return expected.
No comments:
Post a Comment