Last night, I made an unscheduled visit with our community doctor. I asked him to dress my wound and check if there are infections. The doctor gleefully informed me that everything was fine and with the way my body was recuperating, he could remove all the 7 stitches by the 10th of April.
I was glad to hear the news. I thought this would a good sign that I can get an approval to travel. But I was wrong. When I asked the doctor if I could travel to Malaysia this weekend, he didn't answer. Instead, he gave me a mirror and asked to take a look at the wound. Gee... it was still fresh!
"What do you think?" the doctor inquired.
What I’ve seen was more than enough to convince me to cancel the trip. I may really want to go to Malacca and Sepang this weekend but the risks are too great.
Tsk tsk tsk… sayang!
No comments:
Post a Comment