Three days after I wrote this series, I began to think... how accurate have I written the story? The chances of escaping twice and to encountered a good Samaritan also twice, was simply too incredible. I even doubt if she was really that strong to immediately recover from one ordeal to another. More than that, it was obvious that she was glossing over the rape scene and the prostitution den incident, just to make her look good. That really happen, I am sure of it, but she would never tell the real score to avoid embarrassment. And all that happens in a span of two days? Hah, parang sine.
And I was not alone with my doubts. My regular blog readers sent me many personal messages asking what was the "real" story. They all agree that I skipped many ugly details because they think I was protecting the concerned party. They are mistaken, though. I have written it according to how she told me. If there are missing items, then that was because she intentionally omit it.
Well... personally, I would not care whether the details were accurate or complete. What is important for me is she's safe and on good hands. Would you think, being safe today is far important than knowing the real details of her ordeal? 
It's just like trying to remember your worse nightmare.
Picture? yep, I have her picture but for her safety... I have edited her face.
No comments:
Post a Comment