Thursday, November 1, 2007

Cleaning the house

Work oftentimes ends early on Wednesday. My manager left his office at around 2pm, our general manager 1:30, and the director at 1pm. It looks like, everyone was just waiting for his boss to leave, then everyone would follow.

Well, I was not exempted of the trend. I left the office at 2:30, together with my fellow consultants. I just went of the building but didn't go home yet. I was hungry so I proceed to the nearby restaurant at the gate and ordered some food. Then at around 2:45, I saw my systems engineers and programmers leaving the gate. Hehehe... I smiled, thinking that they were just waiting for me to go home.

I pass by at Thakassusi to buy additional paint for my room and locks for my door. I am quite confident that I could finish the painting job by Friday and hopes to buy some furniture to make my flat looks like a real house. Pinky and Jasmine will be arriving hopefully on January; and I want my place to be perfect for them, least I got criticism. These girls are picky, you know.



No comments: