Wednesday, March 4, 2009

last minute

Hehehe... just like last week. I closed my office doors to finish my speech.

I finish the written part before 9 o'clock. The harder part was the preparation of the graphs, statistical data, drawing, and the proper sequencing of the slides, which I completed at around 11:40am.

I completely skip work today. I just drop by at my boss' office to check if there are emergency, spend few minutes there and then went home. Yeah, I went home at 1:30pm - lunch time.

Hehehe... who say's I am busy? bwahahahahaha

* * * * *

I spend the rest of the afternoon in the house, finetuning my presentation materials. I also made several rounds rehearsing my speech and made sure that I didn't go over 7 minutes and 30 seconds.

Then I went to sleep!

* * * * *

I delivered my speech, as usual, the Table Topics way. I didn't follow what I have written. But I made sure that what I was talking jive with what was presented in the slide show. Proud to say, I did it easily.

The evaluator was very generous with his evaluation. TM Perlito Amarante showered me with lots of accolade and praises. That was okay, but what I was expecting was the STGOs (something to grow on), which he light brush.

Anyway, my project was successful. And that is what matters.

No comments: