Friday, March 6, 2009

when someone...

... recognize you and even recall where you meet, but you are totally clueless, what would you do?

Then just smile, be a gentleman, and then start a conversation trying to dig some information that you think could help you reboot the rusty memory chips in your brain. That works with me, most of the times. But what if, it is not just one person but a throng of ladies who are noisy, loud and funny? Oh, that I don't know how to handle.

That's exactly what happened at the Embassy tonight.

As I was moving around the Liwasang Bonifacio theater, I was surprise when a group of ladies greeted me "Kuya... our pictures?". Of course, they easily saw the blank expression on my face. But they help remind me that they were the noisy group during Analyn's Wedding. "Ahh.. okay", I muted.

From afar, I was still grouping my recollection on how did I meet these ladies, when Batman informed me that Analyn & her husband has arrived.

"Duh... who?", I replied.

"Analyn... whom we shoot last January"

Finally, someone solve the problem I got into. Heheheheh

No comments: