.... that I am good when pushed to the wall.
I think, I have to accept the fact, that it's how my brain works. I used to call it "cramming" during my college days - trying to review my notes hours before the exam. I do remember, it often works.
Not that I am lazy (just a little bit, hehehehe), because I do study several days ahead of any given exams. Just that, my brain seems not to absorb anything during those times. A stark contrast when I am pressured and pushed to the limits.
I guess I carried that bad habit.
Just like today, I am again rush-writing my project #8 speech which is due for delivery tomorrow evening. I barely have 24 hours to finish both my draft and my presentation slide, and what I have right now is a bullet point of ideas for my draft and skeleton-slides for my presentations.
Did I not plan to write this speech 5 days ago? Yeah, but I dilly-dally and did nothing. Hah!
No comments:
Post a Comment