Sunday, February 22, 2009

draft: 4th attempt

Work in the office was unusually heavy today.

We haven't resolve the issue at the KK Airport and the MOI Sites, and my boss is like an itchy fungus that keeps on knocking on my office asking for status update. Basically, I cancelled out all my other task just to put priority on this mess.

Silently I asked myself, "who started this, by the way?" Then smiled when I answered back myself " - Ah... they did, that is why they need me".

* * * * *

I went home at 8:45pm; tired, hungry and sleepy. I want to take a nap, but I still have a draft to make. So I forced myself infront of the computer and stared once more at the empty page for over an hour. Over an hour? Yes, I was just typing gibberish words, paragraphs but in reality, I have not done anything yet!

I think, I have to say goodbye to my international speech. At this stage, with only two days before competition time, I doubt, if I could write one.

"Ahh... I'll try again tomorrow", I exclaimed before jumping to bed.

No comments: