It was suppose to be just an idea and not really an intention, but the wishful thinking of joining in the two upcoming Toastmasters Club Level competitions: the Evaluation and the International Speech became real. Previously, I wanted to join but butterflies and cicadas on my belly always eats up my courage.
But tonight, a slip-on-the-tongue put me on the hotspot.
James, our VP-for-Education called up to ask for feedback on my last meeting's bobo as the Toastmaster of the Evening. The conversation, though cordial and sweet in tune, was confrontational in words. And my haste to end up the conversation, unwittingly, said yes to all the question he slapped on me. Only to realize later, that I confirmed that I will be joining the two competitions next week.
Hah! That's it! I'll be walking the path of my wish... hahahaha. What a nice dilemma that I got into.
No comments:
Post a Comment