It's the last day! Either I make it today or declare default.
Seriously, I am still hoping for last minute rush of ideas. It is not my style to give up without a fight. How many times have I preached "better loose fighting, than running away"? Countless, I should say. And now, I'm quitting... hah! definitely not.
I saw TM Erick's yahoo messenger as online. I sent him a message that I am not prepared and I am planning to back out. You know what he responded? "Knowing you Nathan, I don't believe you will back out. Kaya mo yan" (You can do it)? Gee... that's adding more pressure, instead of consolation.
I also saw TM Arnold at the Potter's Haus during lunch. I told him that I am not ready, but he refused to beleive. Tsk tsk tsk, I guess I have used that line too often that I sound like I'm crying wolf. Why won't they believe that I am not? Huwaaaaaahhh.....
* * * * *
"Okay... fighter brain, do your move". Hehehe.. That sounds like Spongebob asking the pencil to start writing. Opss, you caught me. I was watching cartoons. Yeah, sure. I'll get back to my draft.
* * * * *
Desperate times calls for desperate help.
9:35pm
I called up TM James. I confide to him about my dilemna. Surprisingly, he believe in me. Infact, he was very helpful by providing several suggestions on what to write. "Speak of something close to your heart", he said. "Like girls, girls and more girls?", I replied playfully. We both laugh after that.
Okay, TM James was right. I need to write about something close to my heart. But I already thought of that yesterday. I need to see the trail, the path, the road, the highway!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment