Saturday, February 28, 2009

Photo shoot

I woke up quite late this morning. Had it not been that X2 called, I could have stayed in bed till lunch time. He informed me that the team has arrived at the Future Generation School, and they were waiting for instruction on where to setup the Studio & Lights. I didn't waste time. I immediately get dressed - without taking a bath - and proceed to the school.

I coordinate the matter with Ranie, the chief of SE Production, who gave us a nice place to setup our gears. Few hours later, we were all set and ready to shoot.

What we had today was a photo shoot session with the contestants of the search for Pop Icon 2009. SE Production called up few days ago and they were asking if we could provide photo session with the 15 candidates.

Well, after some few missteps, everything went fine. We finished the photoshoot at around 3pm.

* * * * *

Evening, I went to Kingdom Hospital to join my colleagues at Kubo. As the official photographer of the event, I saw a chance to meet new friends in there.

Well, I didn't get what I wanted. I did not meet new friends. Instead, I saw some old friends from Hammadi.

No comments: