What a beautiful beach front facing the Mediterranean Sea! Never in my life that I thought I would one day see the beautiful Alexandria Corniche with my naked eye. Hard to believe, but here I am and looking unto the beautiful scenery.
We stayed at the Sheraton Hotel Montaza which is found at the East end of the Corniche. I could not ask for more. The place was perfect, the service was good, and more importantly, I could shoot from the rooftop which is overlooking the length of the bay shore.
That night, we took a stroll along the Corniche. We enjoyed watching young people dating at the beach side and watching the traffic on the main road. It's funny that while we were observing Iscandariyyans, they too were looking at us. They seems to be curious with our color and racial features. And they greet us in Japanese or Koreans - thinking we are - and not Filipinos. Hah!
Why not Pinoy? The answer I guess, is because only a handful Filipino visits the place relative to other tourists.
* * * * * * *
We had a good night except for one incident at the KFC house. One guy picked my pocket and took 1000+ Egyptian Pounds. The pickpocket slit my side pocket open... well.. which is better than my putting an extra pocket on my belly. At least we were safe when we went back to the hotel.
No comments:
Post a Comment