After taking lunch at the San Stefano Mall, we went back to the hotel and rest. I was suppose to take a short nap but overslept and woke past 4pm. I was a bit worried because there are still many places that we're suppose to visit. I tried to catch up, but my buddy nailed the coffin when he declared the he was staying in the hotel.
Frustrated - that I would not get more pictures - I decided to go out alone. I didn't go that far. All I did was cross the street and went inside the Montaza Park. It was getting dark but that didn't stop my enthusiasm. I still took my camera and shot.... in a dark background and without a tripod. Handheld? Duh, I know this will not work but for a desperate shooter like me, blurred pictures is acceptable than no pictures at all.
Luckily, I found some stands where I could rest my camera for long exposure. In the end, I still got several beautiful night photos. Hehehe... my gamble pays off.
No comments:
Post a Comment