Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Back to Riyadh

Landing at the King Khalid International Airport was a breeze. Everything was smooth except at the exit where the airport police would terrorize you by opening all pockets and compartments of your luggage. I know that these bullies are simply doing their idiotic routines - thanks to our fellow Pinoys who are fond of smuggling prohibited items that is why the are that suspect all of us.

I don't mind being frisk by police officers or my bags being scanned in the x-ray machines. What I don't like is their attitude of pulling out every suspected items in our luggage and in the end... only to realize that our personal effects are littering the place. Who want to display their undies for people to see?

They do this only to Filipinos, Bangladeshi, Indians, and Pakistanis. Fellow Arabs are often exempted. Not fair!

Gee, I hate this airport.

No comments: