Thursday, March 8, 2007

entries for selection

Tuesday

With barely 6 days to go before the exhibit day, I am very very much worried. Who would be? We still have not come up with the final selection among the entries.

This morning, Tonski informed us that the initial entries were already posted in the website but warned us that it may not be complete. When I checked it, indeed, there were couple of entries that were not posted. I immediately informed Tonski about the discrepancy and ask him to rectify the matter. Tonski, during time was too tied up with work, ask me a favor to modify the page. He gave me the user account and password.

That night, I burn my candles and made sure that I have posted all submitted entries and removed all glaring identifications.

Six hour later - 2 am the following day - I submitted the final 77 entries to the predetermined judges: Marc, Lester, Edsel, Santi, Goryo, Franz, Tonski, and Tolitz.

Do you want to see the entries? hehehe... shhh.. heto basta wag lang maingay..

http://www.photonski.com/weekly/entries/all


No comments: