I'm not feeling well today!
I got some cramps on my stomach and this has been going for three days now. It all started after my gym last Tuesday but just ignore it because the pain was tolerable. But just to be safe, tonight I visited our local community doctor for a check up. Frankly, I am afraid that if I ignore this symptoms it could lead to complication in the future. And well, my suspicion was right. The local doctor suggested that I should go to the hospital and get a thorough checkup. He suspected that I may have an inflammation on my appendix. Tsk.. tsk.. tsk.. this is bad
I went back to the house and look for the necessary papers that I may need at the hospital. I also prepared two sets of clothes just in case I got confined in the hospital. And, I brought with me my laptop. I know, I will get bored in there and surely an access to the Internet would help a lot.
At 11:50pm, I took a cab and went to Changi General Hospital.
No comments:
Post a Comment