Thursday, March 8, 2007

fungus

When I bid my Canon 17-85 lens goodbye, I was also preparing myself to let go of my first lens the Sigma 70-300 f/4-5.6 APO DG Macro. Yeah, correct. I was letting go of my two lens and the main reason was to raise funds for a replacement walk-around-lens. I already had a buyer for Sigma lens and we agreed to meet at Starbucks right above city hall MRT this afternoon, but there was a big problem. There was a fungus on the rear element of the lens.

Goryo advice me not to let go of the lens on a bad condition lest I ruin my name. He reminds me that the photography community in Sg is just small. Later in the afternoon, I met Tolitz at the Raffles City mall. He checked the lens and agreed with the advice of Goryo.

No choice, I decided to cancel the transaction. I believe I have to clean up the lens first before I could dispose of the item.

huh!

No comments: